Hand Dipped Shakes, Floats, Concretes, Cones and Sundaes
Connie's Frozen Custard © 2009 - All rights reserved.
Interested in joining the Connie’s team? Can you dish out a warm smile, serve up a friendly attitude and be a great team player? If so, you’ll fit right in.
If you’re looking for a rewarding, fun work environment where you’re treated like a teammate rather than just an employee, Connie’s is right for you. Our frozen custard store was founded on a philosophy of old-fashioned family values which we still maintain today by working together as a team. We are always looking for friendly, highly energetic employees who provide great customer service. Connie’s is a family owned business and we want our customers to feel at home when they visit our store. Fill out the attached application and email it to us at the email address below.
Connie’s does do routine background checks and you could be required to do a drug screening as well. We offer a drug free environment and appreciate your cooperation throughout the interviewing process.
Your personal appearance directly affects the way guests feel about the quality of our product and the cleanliness of the store. Because of this, even during the application process of a potential new team member, we need to make sure you clearly understand our expectations if you are offered a position at Connie’s.
- Fingernails clean and neatly trimmed. Excessively long fingernails are not allowed.
- Hair and make-up should be natural in appearance. Hair touching shoulders must be retained.
- No visible body piercing is allowed including tongue piercing.
- Visible tattoos are discouraged; however there may be times when a visible tattoo is acceptable.
- For each scheduled shift, all team members should be prepared to work in a clean Connie’s Custard shirt and either tan or blue approved shorts or pants.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team and we hope you have enjoyed your experience at our website.